President, SVN AuctionWorks
Diana M. Peterson, has 19+ years of experience in law, real estate brokerage and auctions. Prior to founding SVN AuctionWorks, Peterson served as Executive Vice President of Auctions by ATG. Peterson built the auction platform for Auctions by ATG and ran the company. In 2001, Peterson was recognized by the Chicago Association of Realtors as one of the top 5 producing realtors, having closed +$130M in residential sales and negotiated +500,000 SF of commercial lease and sale transactions. In addition to her client-focused philosophy, Peterson is known for her exceptional negotiation and legal skills, honed during years of practice as an attorney.. Peterson draws on these experiences in upholding her commitment to provide only the highest level of service to her clients. Frequently quoted in the news, Peterson has been featured in DS News, GlobeSt.com, Crain’s, Illinois Real Estate Journal, Real Estate Executive magazine and many other publications. Peterson is often engaged as a speaker at real estate conferences as well.
University of Chicago, Humanities
University of Minnesota Law School
One of the Top Producing Realtors in Chicago
- True Mentor Founder Club
- Turnaround Management Association (TMA),
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC),
- Real Estate Investment Association (REIA)
- International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation (IWIRC)
- Commercial Real Estate Executive Women (CREW)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Chicago Association of Realtors (CAR),
- National Association of Realtors (NAR) and the National Auctioneers Association (NAA)
- Asian Real Estate Association of America (AREAA).