Kerry is a member of the Hamilton Withrow Group at RBC Wealth Management and has 24 years of consulting experience. His team along with a deep bench of internal and external consultants, focus on helping small and middle market business owners retain, protect, grow and transition more of their wealth. His experience and leadership makes him an amazing True Mentor.
Michigan State University
1. Why did you join True Mentors? Because helping others, sharing and giving back is very important.
2. What was the biggest obstacle you had to overcome to get to where you are and what did you do to overcome that obstacle? Market and economic volatility. Learned how to protect clients and add value through all market cycles.
3. If you weren’t in your current profession, what would you want to do? Be and entrepreneur in construction or the restaurant business.
4. If you were a mentee, what would you look for in a mentor and why? Experience. I would look to learn from their experience to shorten and improve my path to success.
5. What Advice would you give your YOUNGER self, if you was to see them today? Don’t worry so much.
6. What do you consider your greatest achievement? Raising a family.
7. Who was the biggest influence/mentor in your life? My Father.